Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You Cap1

tag
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

Thank You Cap1

I don't have my original papers in front of me, but I believe my original loan was 5.8% when I purchased my car last summer.  I was/am rebuilding and at the time I just accepted the blank check from Cap1 without really shopping around much.  This morning I received a letter via FedEx from Cap1 stating that my rate was lowered to 4.8% and the loan was adjusted retroactive to loan inception.  Thank you Cap1.

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
bdciegall

Re: Thank You Cap1

Wow congratulations VC!!! What was the original loan amount and payment with Cap One, and what were your scores at that time?

Message 2 of 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Wow !  Very nice, congrats on the rate reduction !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 3 of 4
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

@bdciegall wrote:

Wow congratulations VC!!! What was the original loan amount and payment with Cap One, and what were your scores at that time?

The loan was 24k and the payment was approx 400 dollars.  Scores at that time were between 650-655 range and they pulled all three.  Sorry I do not have the papers near for exact info.  But, I will take the auto reduction in interest, unsolicited anytime.  Still moving in the right direction I suppose.  

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.