Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USAA Loan Application/Process Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

USAA Loan Application/Process Question

First of all this isn't an auto loan question but I couldn't find anywhere else to post it. I actually applied for a boat loan through USAA. Once I completed my application it went pending to review. However when I logged back in to my USAA account it shows boat loan pending with an account number (I obviously whited that out) under my accounts on the main dashboard. Anyone have any knowledge about USAA loans and how they work?

usaa boat pending pic.JPGAny feedback would be kindly appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4
CGeorge
Frequent Contributor

Re: USAA Loan Application/Process Question

It appears to be rather simply what it says - a pending application....It is awful to have to wait for an answer, but that it what it looks like to me....Best of luck to you!

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response and I appreciate it. No offense but assigning an account number to a pending app doesn’t appear simple. Hahaha
Message 3 of 5
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for the response and I appreciate it. No offense but assigning an account number to a pending app doesn’t appear simple. Hahaha

BrandonLane,  Just curious if you ever got an approval?

Message 4 of 5
schsa210
Established Contributor

@MakeItAMudLight wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

BrandonLane,  Just curious if you ever got an approval?

I believe he's still out on his yacht and hasn't had time to update us yet.

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.