Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting is the hardest part...

tag
ucdcrew
Contributor

Waiting is the hardest part...

I applied for a Pen Fed auto loan yesterday.  Got an auto approval - I had to send in the VIN and a copy of my DL.  Hopefully I will get a whatever they call clear to close on Auto loans soon!  They HP Equifax only so far - fico 9 auto enhanced is 751.  Not enhanced 746.  FX!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ucdcrew
Contributor

Re: Waiting is the hardest part...

So apparently - I didn't submit my application all the way and since I had requested over what I wanted, I was told to just apply again.  This time, with the VIN and everything it seemed like an autoapproval - they're sending the check tomorrow.

Vehicle - 2021 Honda Passport (Touring Trim)

Vehicle Condition - new

Finance Company - PenFed

Rate - 2.39

Vehicle Cost - $42394, 4k down

HP on Equifax - Auto Enhanced FICO 9 - 746

Message 2 of 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Waiting is the hardest part...

Very nice! Congrats on your approval and new set of wheels. I do love the PenFed process when I'm not going with a captive lender. I've financed several cars with them and I'm nearing the point of pulling the trigger on another.

Just waiting to see if a deal falls through from someone who ordered a new Hellcat. If so, I'll be hitting them up really soon.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.