Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

341 MEETING!!

tag
Velar_nyc19
New Contributor

341 MEETING!!

Soo i just got my 341 meeting today and i got super nervous because the trustee started asking a lot of questions to the people who got called first than me, when finally he said my name and i went up and got sworn in, i couldnt believe when he said after the 6th question asked case closed!!! Lol what a relieve that was

My case was a no asset case but anyways, im done with that, my lawyer said i will be getting my discharge early june,

As i said in another post, i applied to credit cards before this meeting and so far got 2 cap1 cards (secured and unsecured) and i started with an indigo cc too, so far its been good, payment posted and got my available credit the next day and got my AF waived when i called asking to close the account, also a self lender account

Now its time to rebuild!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: 341 MEETING!!

Glad you meeting went well. I strongly suggest you wait til after your discharge before applying for anything else. Rebuilding takes time 

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 341 MEETING!!

@Jnbmom wrote:

Glad you meeting went well. I strongly suggest you wait til after your discharge before applying for anything else. Rebuilding takes time 

This. Its scarey when people go get credit before DC. Theres no rush. You got what you have now. But its time to stop apping. Plus you may have lost some point gains after DC which could have led to better approvals for secured cards. But with the approvals now. They may have been lost. Well congrats. Theres a garden over in personal finance.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.