Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Prequal Change & SavorOne

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Prequal Change & SavorOne

I was checking the Capital One prequal this morning and noticed that it now has a disclaimer before you submit stating: "We only consider your eligibility for 3 cards- QuicksilverOne, Platinum and Secured MasterCard."  I'm wondering if this has been the case for a month or two now, as I had previously prequalified for a SavorOne (but hadn't reached Capital One's 6 month wait period requirement). Over the last month I haven't prequalified for that card again and I'm wondering if this might be why. This is the first time I've seen this disclaimer though.  Does anyone have any data points on the SavorOne card?  I think I might qualify (based on previously qualifying and nothing changing since then), but I'd hate to waste the hard pulls now that I can't prequalify for the card. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Prequal Change & SavorOne

I think there was discussion of it on this post. Capital One Limiting Pre-Quals
Message 2 of 4
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

Yes, check out that thread that AllZero posted! Long story short it's not directed at you, it's just how their website is now. Prequal is only available to check for sub-prime cards. Good luck with your SavorOne app! Smiley Happy

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could possibly try and check if there is an upgrade available to you. I've turned my Plat into a QuickSilver without a hard pull.

https://verified.capitalone.com/sic-ui/#/esignin?Product=Card&Action=ProductUpgrade

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.