Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit One Bank

I received my first post BK credit card back in the end of October/beginning of November with credit one bank. Activated it, and a week later paid off the $39 annual fee. 1st payment isn’t due until 12/08/18. So I literally paid off the balance for he first official statement about a mi th before it was due. I’ve since charged $140 which I planned to pay off in 2, maybe 3 payments. I could totally do it all in 1, but I wanted to stretch it out.
Anyway, paid the $39 well before the 12/08/18 due date, and that was that. The current balance should appear on the next statement due in January 2019. I received an Apple alert from Credit One saying my payment is passed due. IMPOSSIBLE. I have the screenshots and everything showing I paid off the balance for the first statement ($39 even though it said minimum due was only $25). I have been trying to log on to the app, through a browser, on a desktop and NOTHING. The website is not working. Tried calling the 877 number and it’s not working! What the hell??????

Anyone experience this with this company?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit One Bank

I just got the same message tonight. App not working, can’t talk to a live person. My guess is either they got hacked or a software update went awry. Going to call them tomorrow, as I can show the payment from my bank.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The website seems to be tossing back some errors.

a few different customer service numbers listed here:

https://www.creditonebank.com/customer-service

trying calling early in the day.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an account with Credit One and just received a text saying to pay my past due bill and it wasn't late at all. When I logged on the actual website, it didn't show up as late so I don't understand why I'd get a text. Something weird is going on, for sure.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this 3 hours after getting a crazy past due text.
"Due to a system error, a text message was sent inadvertently this evening to card members - please disregard the message. We apologize for any inconvenience."
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.