Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCHARGED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

DISCHARGED!

I was discharged yesterday 6/12 according to Pacer! My vehicle was included in my Chapter 7 filing, but the dealership I am planning to purchase a new car from won't do anything until I have the discharge in hand (or downloaded from Pacer). Does anyone know how long until it is typically available for download?

Thanks. This is my first time posting, but the advice and information on this forum has been invaluable! Thank you everyone!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: DISCHARGED!

Congrats! Seems like my discharge was available within 48 hours, but I can't remember exactly.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

As long is your discharge when they pulled your credit they'll be able to see that indeed your are . So I didn't think you actually need the copy but I can be wrong I did not need it my self . Good luck
Message 3 of 11
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

+1 on the above. I bought a new car about 5 days after discharge and didn't need to provide the papers.

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

We received our discharge on 6/6. Discharge was already on credit bureaus 6/9. Received discharge papers email yesterday 6/12.
Message 5 of 11
labelexpired
Established Member

Congrats we are awaiting discharge too. When it comes to discharged paper do you get then mailed and or emailed from your lawyer if possible?
Cap One $1000
Cap One Quicksilver $500
Best Buy Visa Citi $2000
Message 6 of 11
kilj0y
Regular Contributor

If you have a pacer login, you can query your case and go to the docket and download your discharge papers if you need them sooner than being mailed/emailed.

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was discharged yesterday 6/12 according to Pacer!

What's Pacer? I've never heard of it. 

Message 8 of 11
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your discharge. It should be available within 48 hours. Once Pacer is your bankruptcy is discharged, you can go to clerk's office and they can print up your discharge papers if the trustee has signed the paperwork.

That is what I did. I just had to wait about 30 minutes.

Guyatthebeach

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your discharge!  Our Ch 13 was discharged on 6/6 and we were able to print it off  next day.   Copy from the courts came within a few days.  

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.