Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE on Transunion after Discharged date?

tag
castor4072
Regular Contributor

EE on Transunion after Discharged date?

What's the earliest you can dispute the removal of a BK 13 after the discharded date? I could've sworn that someone did an EE 2 years early for removal on the CR? Or, I have to wait until I'm 6 months closer to the fall off date? Tips, tricks, procedure if anyone has done it that EARLY before? That would be great when I get my discharge on my CR and then ask for an EE on Transunion! Not hoping for any miracles, but one can only hope! LOL 

Cas...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jeffster1
Valued Contributor

Re: EE on Transunion after Discharged date?

@castor4072 wrote:

What's the earliest you can dispute the removal of a BK 13 after the discharded date? I could've sworn that someone did an EE 2 years early for removal on the CR? Or, I have to wait until I'm 6 months closer to the fall off date? Tips, tricks, procedure if anyone has done it that EARLY before? That would be great when I get my discharge on my CR and then ask for an EE on Transunion! Not hoping for any miracles, but one can only hope! LOL 

Cas...

@castor4072  I got EE on my 13 as follows:

TU - 6 months early 

EX - 4 months early 

EQ - 1 month early 

I think my experience is pretty standard. 

I received EE on specific accounts on TU, however, anywhere from 1 year early down to 6 months early based on DOFD. (I actually had very few delinquent accounts prior to filing, I filed because I saw what was coming my way as I began to tread water financially). 

There is anecdotal evidence on here of very early (earlier than 6 months) EE on TU for BKs. 

I got my DC from the 13 about 3.5 years after filing. I wasn't too fired up about EE as 1. I very quickly graduated to prime cards after my DC; and 2.  I had heard stories about people being blocked from EE because of making too many early requests. 

Best of luck.

FICO 8 (3/1/24) EX 806 EQ 824 TU 844

Current lineup as of 9/23
American Express Blue Cash Everyday 11K | American Express Blue Cash Preferred 20K I American Express Marriott Bonvoy Bevy 10K I Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Visa 20K | Kinecta MyPerks Rewards MC 35K | TD Bank Double Up Visa 4K | USBank Platinum Visa 5K | BMO Harris Cash Back MasterCard 12K | Capital One SavorOne MC 3K | Capital One Walmart MC 2K | NFCU Amex 20K | NFCU CashRewards Visa 20K I Citi Best Buy Visa 10K I Macy’s Amex 11.5K I Bread Financial American Express 8K l AAA Daily Advantage Visa Signature 6K I Wells Fargo BILT World Elite MC 30K I BCU Cash Rewards Visa 8K I Chevron Techron Advantage Visa 2.5K I JCPenney Mastercard $6K I UCLA Wescom CU Rewards Visa 7K I PayPal Cash Back Visa 9K I
Message 2 of 3
Friendlyfranknbeans
Established Member

Re: EE on Transunion after Discharged date?

I got super lucky with TU but not with EQ and EX. Just get a bunch of secured cards that graduate and you'll be back in no time.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.