Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easiest 341 hearing ever!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Easiest 341 hearing ever!

2 weeks ago my case was adjourned to today so I could get my taxes filed. At that first meeting, the trustee confirmed my identity,  mentioned the taxes and rescheduled.  No other questions were asked.

Today, at the beginning of the morning session,  stated my name and case number, acknowledged that he received my taxes and closed my case. Not one question and I didn't even speak.  It was over in 5 seconds!

And now I start my 60 days....  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easiest 341 hearing ever!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
Papa_Bear
Frequent Contributor

My 60 days actually started from my first meeting. We had a continuance scheduled after the first MOC back in April. It was on the 13th of May and we received our discharge yesterday. Good luck.

Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice. Congrats on your financial freedom and new credit beginings. Wait for your DC so you get the score bump first. Let it play out for now. We'll be here to help get it going then.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!

I just opened a NFCU checking account today and will try for a secured card after discharge 

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Nice. Congrats on your financial freedom and new credit beginings. Wait for your DC so you get the score bump first. Let it play out for now. We'll be here to help get it going then.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if I will get my discharge on August 10th instead of the 24th!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.