Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Free From BK7

tag
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Finally Free From BK7

This afternoon I called EQ and asked to have my BK7 removed from my CR and they did. It was scheduled to fall off next month anyway. TU & EX had already provided an EE. TU was a year ago ( still in shock over that one ) and EX 2 months ago.

So thats that. A horrible chapter in my life but Ive come out on top. So much wiser, better prepared for the future, and peace of mind where finances are concerned. THANK YOU MYFICO and the good folks that spend their time here to share their experiences and share the knowledge they themselves have gained over the years. Thank you for all the assistance , guidance and cheerleading. Especially in the early days of my rebuild. 

With my scores now in the 800's I'm tempted to app just to know I'd likely be approved, but theres nothing I need right now and plan to garden indefinitely. 

10 years ago this day was never going to come and I could not see beyond each month. But I stuck around here, asked questions, learned all I could , helped others where I could and this day did in fact arrive Smiley Happy

A sincere thanks to all of you !

NFCU Visa 35k | NFCU Platinum 35k | Cap1 QS 13K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 15k | Delta Gold Amex 34K | Discover IT 16K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 6.5k |
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
myscoresucks2
Contributor

Re: Finally Free From BK7

Congratulations!! Looks like you have a great lineup of cards already!! Best wishes in the future!

Message 2 of 15
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Outstanding.... Nicely done, congratulations!

Animal2.gif

Message 3 of 15
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Congrats to you! I'll be hitting the 10 year mark the end of this year and cannot wait to tell my story too!

Message 4 of 15
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Thanks @myscoresucks2 !

NFCU Visa 35k | NFCU Platinum 35k | Cap1 QS 13K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 15k | Delta Gold Amex 34K | Discover IT 16K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 6.5k |
Message 5 of 15
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Thanks @JoeRockhead !

Message 6 of 15
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Thanks @Rogue46 !  Looking forward to reading about your big day !

Message 7 of 15
md_rebuild
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!

BK7: Discharged Sept 2019
7/7/24:

Message 8 of 15
Lurker22
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 9 of 15
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Thank you @md_rebuild 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.