cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan After BK

gettingfocused
New Contributor

Loan After BK

Hey hey! I am looking for a personal loan or line of credit in the next month. My BK discharged in January. My credit is as follows: 

EX: 597

EQ: 630

TU: 584

I am hoping my credit will see a little boost in the next few weeks when two new cc's report. I have a secured DISCO and First Premiere. Any suggestions for BK firendly lenders for loans? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Super Contributor

Re: Loan After BK

Being right out of BK and your scores listed. It would probably have to be a secured type of loan or credit building loan. The amount you borrow is held in a bank account while you make payments. Your on-time payments are reported to the CRA's. There may be some other posters that know of a personal loan right out the gate. But I dont recall one at the moment. How much are you looking for?

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 2 of 3
gettingfocused
New Contributor

Re: Loan After BK

Thank you, FireMedic1! Ideally, I would like 3-4k.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.