cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Tursee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Tursee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline

I filed Chapter 13 in October 2016. My last payment was made in December 2019. I checked Pacer today and yesterday the following documents showed up "Trustee's Final Report and Account" and "Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline for Objecting Thereto." From my understanding, it gives the creditors another chance to dispute or object to the filing?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Tursee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed Chapter 13 in October 2016. My last payment was made in December 2019. I checked Pacer today and yesterday the following documents showed up "Trustee's Final Report and Account" and "Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Trustee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline for Objecting Thereto." From my understanding, it gives the creditors another chance to dispute or object to the filing?

yes

Message 2 of 3
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: Notice of Filing Chapter 13 Tursee's Final Report and Account and of Order Fixing Deadline

My chapter 13 attorney has advised me that Congress has passed chapter 13 payments from five to seven years. Call your attorney ASAP on  Monday.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.