Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for discharge

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for discharge

Hey everyone, had account issues so I wasn’t able to follow up with you guys about my 341 meeting. Previous @name was @kishbo.

Anyways, 341 was 12/02 and it was brief like many of you have mentioned. The trustee made smart remarks about my student loan amount and irs debt but whatever. Most of my debt is student loans and had 20k in debt between credit cards, medical bills, and personal loans.

Next day, the trustee made his report for no distribution so now it’s just the waiting game. Already received a preapproval from credit one for $2000 and they were iib lol. Discharge should be 1/31. I am anxious for a fresh start.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Waiting for discharge

Make no moves until at least 30 days after DC. Check your reports and make sure all creditors state IIB and $0. Once thats done you will see a score boost cause your out of debt legally. So for now sit tight and let things work out. Then once its all done. Get your FICO scores and we'll be more than happy to help get you going. But we'll need to see who got burned and so forth then. Theres no rush. Credit will still be there once it has all come to an end.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I am going to wait until after discharge.

Burned credit one, first premier, capital one. All three companies accts were sent to collections years ago.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kishbo89 - What were your credit scores before filing? 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.