Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Business

tag
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

AMEX Business

I recently received a flyer for the AMEX Gold Business Card with 80,000 MR with a $10k spend in 3 months.

I recently was approved for the personal Green Card and received the bonus rewards.  Since the eligibility is based on you having this card previously, which I have not the Business Gold, and the number for cards you have and have closed, will I be eligible for the bonus rewards?

I also have the personal Gold Card.

Thank you.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX Business

As the biz Gold is not the same product as the personal Gold, you are eligible for the SUB.

I received an offer for the same biz Gold at 90K MR points with the same spend.

Also received at the same time, 150K MR points for the biz Plat with $15K spend.

As a sole prop, I can't find enough organic spend to reach the SUB of either product.

Had I had enough business expenses or incoming orders I would have went for it but for now I am laying low....

Instead, I opted for the Amazon Prime Business Amex card ($200 SUB) which is more suitable for my business and needed a revolver....

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.