Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Amazon Business Prime Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex Amazon Business Prime Approval!

Today, a year after starting my LLC, I finally got approved for my first business credit card! My wife and I own a very small part-time auto detailing business and we're about to add more services to our portfolio! We order nearly everything through Amazon so this card will work out well for us, not to mention we got a $125 credit for applying! SL is $3,000 (doable for now!) with personal FICOs in the low 700s. This was a soft pull app as I have the Platinum, Rose Gold and Delta Plat personal cards through Amex. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Amazon Business Prime Approval!

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats

Message 3 of 12
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

Nice nice!  Congrats! Smiley Happy

R.I.P Cards 

Message 4 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approval.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Today, a year after starting my LLC, I finally got approved for my first business credit card! My wife and I own a very small part-time auto detailing business and we're about to add more services to our portfolio! We order nearly everything through Amazon so this card will work out well for us, not to mention we got a $125 credit for applying! SL is $3,000 (doable for now!) with personal FICOs in the low 700s. This was a soft pull app as I have the Platinum, Rose Gold and Delta Plat personal cards through Amex. 

Congratulations!  Be sure to use the 3x CLI to get the credit line up to something higher

Message 6 of 12
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 12
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉 on your approval and good luck with your business.

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 8 of 12
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely! Though I've tried a couple of times with my Delta Plat and have been denied each time.... I will definitely try with the Amazon card!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.