So I got a little handsy and clicked the luv button a little under 60 days on my Amex Amazon Business Prime Card. They asked for bank statements, figured what the hell and then got the 7-10 days message. However, I did not get a denial based on credit or requesting too early, but rather cash flow? Odd because my financials should have been more than fine (requesting $5k -> $15k). Anyway, my question is since this is not a credit related denial can & should I request again after 90 days, or wait a full 180 days?
Technically you should wait until the full 180 days. Since they've asked for financials, dont be surprised if on your next go-round, they ask again for current ones. Good luck
@corolla same exact thing happened to me - i asked to early except i got the 7-10 day message but never got told i was denied or recieved the reason but i know i didnt get approved since im still at the same credit limit.. i knew better than to ask early and i still did it wahhh , but im going to try again in 90 days myself - but i am still curious why i never recieved the denial reasons
@mfinsmi1For the 7-10 day message, I called in on day 11 or 12 asking for an update on the CLI request. CS told me it was denied likely because I tried under 90 days and to wait another 30 days and trying again (end of this month). However, the very next day I received an email saying a decision was made and the link I got was the for secure message center, where I then saw denial for cash flow. Perhaps check it out and see if you have a letter there?
I think I'll also wait 90 days but try again for a lower amount. I currently can't open the CLI link and doubt that'll change by the end of the month CS was probably wrong here..