cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Chase card on same pull from CLI?

tag
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Another Chase card on same pull from CLI?

Due to a bit of a mix-up today, I had to call Chase for a CLI on my Ink Plus. I'd pre-ordered some equipment that wasn't supposed to charge my card until it ships in a couple of months time. But they charged me the full amount, and it's going to be pending for a couple of days before its removed, taking up all of my available credit (and then some).

I called Chase and they said they could do a CLI. I had to try because it's my only card for this business and I am traveling and need it to use. They asked how much I wanted so I shot for $20k from $10k - came back instantly approved.

The thing is, I'd been planning on applying for the Ink Cash. Can I apply for it today using the same credit report they pulled for the Ink Plus CLI earlier?
Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Another Chase card on same pull from CLI?

@CreditJim wrote:
Due to a bit of a mix-up today, I had to call Chase for a CLI on my Ink Plus. I'd pre-ordered some equipment that wasn't supposed to charge my card until it ships in a couple of months time. But they charged me the full amount, and it's going to be pending for a couple of days before its removed, taking up all of my available credit (and then some).

I called Chase and they said they could do a CLI. I had to try because it's my only card for this business and I am traveling and need it to use. They asked how much I wanted so I shot for $20k from $10k - came back instantly approved.

The thing is, I'd been planning on applying for the Ink Cash. Can I apply for it today using the same credit report they pulled for the Ink Plus CLI earlier?

I doubt you will get them to use same hp.

Message 2 of 6
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Really? From what I've found from searching these forums they usually use the same HP for personal accounts... is it not the same with business?

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Maybe if you call in but if you apply online, the computer pulls a new report unless it's 2 accounts same day (both personal or both business, 1 of each gets 2 pulls.)

Message 4 of 6
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Oh well. Thanks. I will wait for a couple more months until I need the Ink Cash for the 0% period. And pay down my Ink Plus in the mean time.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do not combine personal and business HPs. You can app for the United biz card and use the same HP.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.