Sapphire Reserve (CL: $70K)
Feerdom (CL: $15K)
Marriott (CL: 10K) 
Business Ink Unlimited (CL: $20K) 

Chase Checking Accounts: 

Personal
Business

Business Type: S Corporation 

No Chase Credit Card Applied in last 24 months! Personal Income is $750K. Business Income is $1.7M. Credit Utilization is below 1%. Total Credit from all cards is $242,000. Last card applied and approved was Wells Fargo (CL: $30K) on August 2021. Just 2 inquiries on EXP and EFX. 

What do you guys think? Odds of approval and possible credit limit.  

TU FICO 850 | EQ FICO 850 I EX FICO 850
13 REPLIES 13
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Applied Chase Business Ink Cash on 1/25 ..... 30 days message

@s_haliz wrote:

I have following Chase Cards:

Chase Checking Accounts: 

Personal
Business

No Chase Credit Card Applied in last 24 months! Personal Income is $750K. Business Income is $1.7M. Credit Utilization is below 1%. Total Credit from all cards is $242,000. Last card applied and approved was Wells Fargo (CL: $30K) on August 2021. Just 2 inquiries on EXP and EFX. 

How many total cards have you gotten in the last 24 months? Chase's 5/24 rule is ALL revolving accounts opened in the last 24 months (that report on your personal reports) not the number of chase cards.....

Message 2 of 14
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

@s_haliz wrote:

I have following Chase Cards:

Chase Checking Accounts: 

Personal
Business

How many total cards have you gotten in the last 24 months? Chase's 5/24 rule is ALL revolving accounts opened in the last 24 months (that report on your personal reports) not the number of chase cards.....

Just one card - Wells Fargo. So 1/24 in the eyes of Chase. Total Cards I have are 8 

Message 3 of 14
AceTen
Regular Contributor

I don't know much about business credit cards as I recently got my first two from US Bank and FNBO. But I'm a gambler so if you want odds then I am obliged to give them as I read a lot of posts on this website and I have some chase cards (no Chase bus, yet).

I would give you over 90% approval odds, if not 95%. If I had to bet on your credit limit I would say 10k, at least, as long as you have not hit their internal limit. I suspect that would be the only way you could get denied.

Good luck! I will be sweating this thread so please let us know what happens. I hope to get this card myself after I establish some more business credit so I am rooting for you!

"Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken."
Message 4 of 14
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@AceTen wrote:

I don't know much about business credit cards as I recently got my first two from US Bank and FNBO. But I'm a gambler so if you want odds then I am obliged to give them as I read a lot of posts on this website and I have some chase cards (no Chase bus, yet).

I would give you over 90% approval odds, if not 95%. If I had to bet on your credit limit I would say 10k, at least, as long as you have not hit their internal limit. I suspect that would be the only way you could get denied.

Good luck! I will be sweating this thread so please let us know what happens. I hope to get this card myself after I establish some more business credit so I am rooting for you!

Thank you so much for your response. I am keeping my fingers crossed. 

Message 5 of 14
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

It's normal to receive the 30 day message.

Others have reported the same wait for all Chase business products.

From your profile, relationship banking and scores - it's a very good chance you would be approved.

Message 6 of 14
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

@4sallypat wrote:

From your profile, relationship banking and scores - it's a very good chance you would be approved.

Thanks. Just to give you and others further update: 

When I call 800 Number to check the status, it says pending and two weeks. So 30 days reduced to 2 weeks. Feeling much more positive. 

Message 7 of 14
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

My guess: 

• Application would be approved.
  • Credit Limit would be no less than $20,000 and could be as high as $40,000. 
Message 8 of 14
s_haliz
Valued Contributor

Folks, 

My Experien and Equifax Credit Reports (and possibly scores) were checked. I got hit of 7 points from my FICO scores.... Haven't seen that large hit. Normally 3 to 5 points. Sometimes none at all. 

Message 9 of 14
Citylights18
Valued Contributor

@s_haliz wrote:

@4sallypat wrote:

Thanks. Just to give you and others further update: 

When I call 800 Number to check the status, it says pending and two weeks. So 30 days reduced to 2 weeks. Feeling much more positive. 

I never had to wait that long for news on any of my Chase cards and I have the same ones you have (Hyatt instead of Marriott).

Everything seems quicker/smoother if you apply in branch with Chase.

Official travel point totals as of 12/26/23 (1,382,693 Total Points)
Chase Ultimate Rewards 661,525 | IHG One Rewards 144,443 | Hilton Honors 143,801 | AMEX Membership Rewards 102,729 | World of Hyatt 90,413 | Marriott Bonvoy 65,343 | Citi Thank You 62,712 | Wells Fargo Rewards 33,652 | Southwest Rapid Rewards 28,105 | United MileagePlus 13,316 | British Airways Avios 12,333 | Jet Blue TrueBlue 11,661 | NASA Platinum Rewards 1,883 | AA Advantage 1,744 | Navy Federal Rewards 792 | Delta Sky Miles 175 | Virgin Atlantic Virgin Points 100 | Lowes Business Rewards 6,992 ($69.92) | Amazon Rewards 475 ($4.75) | Discover CB 499 ($4.99)
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.