Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Ink Business Unlimited for $16,000

tag
Nayola
Contributor

Approved for Chase Ink Business Unlimited for $16,000

My husband applied on Saturday 10/28 at around 10:30 a.m..  He received the "Thanks for applying.  You will here from us soon" 7-10 day message.  On Sunday 10/29 at around 6:00 p.m. he received the congratulations, you've been approved message.  He called in today to find out his limit and found out it was $16,000.

They only ran his Experian (which is currently at 850).  He does not have any other Chase cards or any banking relationship with Chase.  Also, he applied as a sole proprietor using his social security number, and his business is real estate.  The great SUB and one year 0% on purchases will definitely come in handy!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JoeRockhead
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Ink Business Unlimited for $16,000

Nice SL and approval, congratulations!

Message 2 of 6
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and SL 🎉🎉🎉. 

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 3 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Nayola wrote:

My husband applied on Saturday 10/28 at around 10:30 a.m..  He received the "Thanks for applying.  You will here from us soon" 7-10 day message.  On Sunday 10/29 at around 6:00 p.m. he received the congratulations, you've been approved message.  He called in today to find out his limit and found out it was $16,000.

They only ran his Experian (which is currently at 850).  He does not have any other Chase cards or any banking relationship with Chase.  Also, he applied as a sole proprietor using his social security number, and his business is real estate.  The great SUB and one year 0% on purchases will definitely come in handy!

Congratulations. Great card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 5 of 6
URHomeInvestments
Regular Contributor

I also am in real estate, and am aware of how quickly the spend can go up, particularly when renovating.  That line is nothing to sneeze at!  Me and Home Depot are great buds at this point, lol. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.