Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arco business master card

tag
Nelsoul
New Contributor

Arco business master card

Long story with this company- dealing with family issues had me super busy, forgot to pay until last day on my first due date. There was different times posted as to the final cut off for payment to post. I thought 5 EST but it was 4 EST - logged in 4:30- now late. 

Few days later 75 fee 10 fee 80 fee. They said we'll credit you - I called 3 times before 30 days late, we'll credit you - no there didn't. Then next month due date was 3/3 but they reported late 3/1 another late.

I was trying to best for them to remove late, from what I was told and early reporting. We don't do that- really bs !!

Since I've been trying to contact the reporting department -calling everywhere. Just got a denial on BLOC I should have easily qualified. 

Did dispute through D&B came back verified- when CS said , contact experian,  we won't dispute!

Can't get a hold of EX biz other then email - but can't wait need it to post by the 29th.. 

Any help guys !! Worth getting Experian BIZ 189 plan , dispute through the portal ? Maybe BBB ? Even called issuing back.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Arco business master card

WEX STRIKES AGAIN!

CLOSE the card, pay the fee and get out while it's just $75... I can't belive they haven't been class action lawsuit out of business!

Message 2 of 6
TMDSCT
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

WEX STRIKES AGAIN!

CLOSE the card, pay the fee and get out while it's just $75... I can't belive they haven't been class action lawsuit out of business!

I agree, WEX is horrible.  I've had 4 or 5 cards closed by WEX after they took over the underwritting and I was initially so upset, and scratching my head wondering why, but in hindsight it was a good thing and saved me so much trouble.

Message 3 of 6
ADMYFIC0
Valued Member

I believe ARCO Business Solutions Mastercard® is issued by fleetcor (as opposed to by WEX).

Message 4 of 6
TMDSCT
Regular Contributor

Yes, but I think the point is both have outrageous fees

Message 5 of 6
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

Fleetcor did the same thing to me except much worse. Then when I stopped using the card they started charging me 2% of my limit per month as a fee. I wasn't paying close enough attention as the account was on autopay. Sure enough, I threatened to sue them and demanded the account be closed effectively immediately and demanded that they write me an email stating that they would close the account. 

In good faith, they refunded me close to 3k in fees. 

Moral of this story, run like your house is on fire from Fleetcor. 

When the FTC goes after a creditor, I think it's time to be very careful and pay close attention to that account and that creditor. 
https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/news/press-releases/2021/08/ftc-sues-fleetcor-its-ceo-fleecing-small...

Coming Soon
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.