Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busines LOC like Kabbage

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Busines LOC like Kabbage

Hello guys/gals,

Are there any other business loc companies like kabbage that you simply link you bank account to for approval.

I'm in need of some immediate working capital.

Thanks,

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: Busines LOC like Kabbage

Check out bluevine and headway capital

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BlueVine is who we are currently using for our one small business and I have really liked them... I have looked at replacing them with at least 6 companies who have all said it doesn't look like it will be a problem to get you approved... blah blah blah... $10k.. yes... blah blah blah... and then DENIED and I spent much time and sent a lot of documents to some of them!

Bluevine had us approved the next day and barely needed any docs besides linking the checking.

Message 3 of 5
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Im the total opposite bluevine just outright denied us and the only thing I can get from the website is try again in 6 months.

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would stay away from Kabbage. I took out a small loan from them when I owned a business and the effective APR was around 50%. You're better off using personal credit cards or doing without the funds. Good luck.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.