Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Loan for NEW company?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Loan for NEW company?

Dear all,

I have been researching a lot about loan experts who could help me with entire procedure, including the name of lender and where to apply, of getting business loan for new, StartUp company, that I have formed literally, believe it or not, just few hours ago. There are few of us in our team, all we have is forwarding business address (office), computers, EIN, bank account and a business model. We started just few hours ago. There is absolutelly nothing we have already done. Not even website. Not even any start of marketing. I am saying this because most of lenders, who claim to offer loans to StartUp so to new, recently formed, companies, actually don't. They start asking questions about Earned (not planned but earned) Revenue, copy of Paystub, copy of W2, copy of Tax Return, even copy of bank account statements showing at least few transactions. How could be this possible for just formed company? Impossible.

I am trying to hire expert ONLINE ( ! ) for getting business loan for NEW company: someone who would help me from start to finish, to the last step when lended funds are electornically deposited on bank account. Tried to look almost everywhere, e.g. Craiglist experts, Freelance (websites like Upwork) experts, Score.org, StartUps.com, MicroMentor.com, BusinessMentors.net and so on. But everywhere I looked at, there is no assistance at all. I am looking for something more than just giving me URL where to apply with guarantee that I will not be asked for items stated above.

Is there any service, any expert, who could I electronically contact for online assistance from start to finish in getting a business loan for new company?

Kindest regards.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Business Loan for NEW company?

@Anonymous this site is meant to help your with the credit aspect, but hiring someone from the site or soliciting business through the site is against the TOS of the site.  So feel free to ask any credit questions w/regards to that, but soliciting help isn't allowed either through the forum or through PM exchance. 

Message 2 of 3
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Business Loan for NEW company?

I would suggest that you see someone that you bank with and contact your accountant.  If you don't have an accountant ask someone that you know and have them refer someone to you.

Most business start-ups are funded from personal funds or using personal credit (credit cards, home equity loans and so on).  Getting a bank loan or line of credit for a start-up is very difficult without projected financial statements, personal financial statement and copies of personal tax returns.  Also, a good credit score is needed. 

Any bank financing will require a personal guarantee and most likely a second position on you house because of the lack of collateral to secure the loan.

Good luck

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.