Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Spark Cash Select - Approved!

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Cap1 Spark Cash Select - Approved!

I pulled the trigger on a snail mail offer for the Spark Cash Select,  $700 cash bonus with $6K spend in first three months.   

Applied with my LLC, been in business for almost 2 years.   Wasn't asked for any supporting documenation other than basic business info. 

Approved for $5K CL, pretty sure it was the usual Cap1 3X inquiry but will confirm.    Don't know if the account will show on my personal reports but I will update.

spark bc.JPG

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Cap1 Spark Cash Select - Approved!

@pizzadude, Congratulations on your Spark Approval 🎄🎅☃️

Message 2 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Nice pickup for the biz @pizzadude ....congrats and enjoy!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your new CapOne Spark

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 15
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

UPDATE:   This card is now reporting to my personal CRs.   There were some threads in the last few months that mentioned some Cap1 biz cards not reporting but I suspected that this might happen, and it has.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@pizzadude wrote:

UPDATE:   This card is now reporting to my personal CRs.   There were some threads in the last few months that mentioned some Cap1 biz cards not reporting but I suspected that this might happen, and it has.

I'm pretty sure their only biz product that does NOT report to personal cb's (unless you default) is their NPSL card.

Ty for the update and I hope you enjoy the card regardless of its reporting.  We, on the other hand, are disappointed with their reporting to personal cb's and have quit using it for the time being.  We may charge lightly to possibly keep it active in HOPES that Cap1 changes their policy in the near future.  If not, it will die a lonely death....which is too bad.  It's a good card other than that.

Message 6 of 15
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizzadude wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @pizzadude. I had a feeling that this one could report to personal CRs, but we've seen mixed DPs. 

@GApeachy, wasn't the 2% biz version (by invite IIRC) that was also excluded from reporting to personal CRs? I suppose at this point, the NPSL version seems like the one that won't, unless DPs indicate otherwise.

Message 7 of 15
sugarcreek67
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your Cap1 approval

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 8 of 15
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

Thanks for the heads up @pizzadude. I had a feeling that this one could report to personal CRs, but we've seen mixed DPs. 

@GApeachy, wasn't the 2% biz version (by invite IIRC) that was also excluded from reporting to personal CRs? I suppose at this point, the NPSL version seems like the one that won't, unless DPs indicate otherwise.

The 2% is the NPSL.  "Cash Plus"....excluded from reporting to personal cr. (unless in default)

Nothing excluded from personal credit reporting in the "Cash Select" series or "Classic".

edited to make a little more senseSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 15
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Before they released the NPSL, they had the Cash card with $99 AF. That's the one that stopped reporting to personal. Then, they got rid of it and replaced it with the $150 AF one. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.