Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Ink Cash approved!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Business Ink Cash approved!!

My sister was onboarded as the CFO to my business (which I recently incorporated).  We desparately needed to build business credit, but couldn't do it without a PG.  So we decided to go for the Chase Ink as our first PG-based card.  She had the good credit; I had the high income.  The approval was taking days so we called the backdoor number and...

$18,500 limit approval!  For the purposes of our business, this is WAY more than enough loan-based capital.  

Although we plan to PIF every two weeks, it really helps because we'll be able to buy inventory without waiting for customer payments to clear. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Business Ink Cash approved!!

Congrats on your new business and scoring a success with the Chase Business Ink Cash! Have the same card and love it.
Message 2 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My sister was onboarded as the CFO to my business (which I recently incorporated).  We desparately needed to build business credit, but couldn't do it without a PG.  So we decided to go for the Chase Ink as our first PG-based card.  She had the good credit; I had the high income.  The approval was taking days so we called the backdoor number and...

$18,500 limit approval!  For the purposes of our business, this is WAY more than enough loan-based capital.  

Although we plan to PIF every two weeks, it really helps because we'll be able to buy inventory without waiting for customer payments to clear. 

Fantastic CL, nice..... congrats

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Chase Ink card! 😊

Message 5 of 10
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that new card!!

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 6 of 10
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 10
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Absolutely amazing!  WTG!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.