Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink

tag
unc0mm0n1
Established Contributor

Chase Ink

Quick question. I do some consulting work, verfied business income. I have a car loan and 5 credit cards with Chase. I applied for an ink and got the pending message, called in to recon and after about 30 mins she said I could move 5K over from my IHG card and onto my Ink and she could approve it. after more waiting she asked a few more address verification questions and then as I hung she said it just has to go through one more approval and we can send you out your card. Huh? First it seemed like she said I was approved, It's been a week, should I call back? The automated line still says pending. I'm just weary because I don't want to get Jason and have him question me about my MS from earlier in the year. I heard he really questions people about CVS purchases and then denies them. WWMD (What Would MyFIco Do). 

Last App March 23, 2015. Gardening until November 25, 2015
Current Score: 766 EX 734 EQ 780 TU 6/30/2015Starting Score/Goal Score: 580s/780s across the board
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

Quick question. I do some consulting work, verfied business income. I have a car loan and 5 credit cards with Chase. I applied for an ink and got the pending message, called in to recon and after about 30 mins she said I could move 5K over from my IHG card and onto my Ink and she could approve it. after more waiting she asked a few more address verification questions and then as I hung she said it just has to go through one more approval and we can send you out your card. Huh? First it seemed like she said I was approved, It's been a week, should I call back? The automated line still says pending. I'm just weary because I don't want to get Jason and have him question me about my MS from earlier in the year. I heard he really questions people about CVS purchases and then denies them. WWMD (What Would MyFIco Do). 

I would suggest patience...  when I spoke with the business team, there was still another layer of approval. The folks can put in for a certain approval amount and probably 95% or more of the time what they've suggested will go through.

It does take a while for the card to arrive, but they factor that in to their 90 day promotions, actually giving 103 days to allow for you to receive the card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink

@unc0mm0n1 wrote:

This exact thing happened to me on Monday.... I'm curious as to what your results were.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.