Chase World of Hyatt Business $20K Approval after 2 weeks

tag
UpInSmoke
Contributor

Re: Chase World of Hyatt Business $20K Approval after 2 weeks

@Alephbet wrote:

@UpInSmoke wrote:

@Alephbet wrote:

I applied for the Chase World of Hyatt Business card about two weeks ago and received the "30 day" email but, when I called in for application status, it changed to the "2 weeks" message which is typically a good sign rather than the dreaded "7-10 days" message. After waiting for an answer for two weeks, I finally received a call from someone in the business underwriting department to verify business income, profit, projected profit, persona income, why I want a fourth Chase business card, and so forth. I answered all of their questions and then they said another department needed to verify some information and I finally received an email that I was approved shortly after that. Waiting for two weeks seems like forever but I decided to wait rather than call in right away like I did last time I applied for a Chase business card to see what happened. I'm happy to get the card and a nice $20K starting limit. That's the highest Chase starting limit I have received so far. My Experian FICO 8 was either 808 or 812 at time of application and utilization on my credit profile was about 5%.

@Alephbet Congrats on the new line! How did you respond to "why I want the card"? I'm in your same boat right now except it's for a Chase Southwest Airlines personal card and I recently received the business version. I have to come up with a better reason than "I want to the benefit of the companion pass." Smiley LOL

I just told them we do a lot of business with Hyatt each year and I like the benefits this card has for our business spending rather than using my personal Hyatt card. They didn't seem to mind that and did not press me further. It's a little bit of a weird question to be asked but something along those lines has never been balked at so far for me and I now have eight Chase credit cards, 4 personal and 4 business. I have not had to answer questions for most though but had to for the personal Hyatt card and Ink Business Cash I think. 

8 Chase lines? Well done!!! They love your profile!!! Thanks for the response!

Business Lines:

Personal Lines:

Lines of Credit:

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.