FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Re: First Approval: Amex Blue Business Cash

Congrats!!!  BBC is a great card!  

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First No PG Card Approval: Amex Blue Business Cash

There is a pg on all of these cards, the thing is it is still unsecured debt which becomes hard to collect in the event you default on it and your business goes bust.  I've always had many different LLC's where I tend to keep my money in the event the business goes through a down turn.  For example I wound up defaulting on 100k worth of lines of credit in 2011, paid none of it back and since whatever money I had left and was earning through a new business was in other entities established years prior to the default, they were not pursued and the banks weren't forced to hand over any of the funds due to lack of charging order.  Had a couple of default judgements due to the nonpayment but they were worthless as I had no personal checking accounts.  I still to this day do not have a personal checking account.  I make all of my personal purchases on a personal credit card and make distributions from my LLC to those personal credit cards.  Funny thing, I didn't default  on a single business account that had no pg on it.  

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.