Did you mean: 

Hatchcard.com?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Hatchcard.com?

@Anonymous wrote:

If I sound like a fanboy, I kind of am.

Great review, I'm sure they will appreciate it.  I appreciate that they have their ears on....very atypical and very fresh indeed.  I guess I'm a fan as well and don't even have their product, that's how much the owner impressed me.  I wish them much success as well.

Congrats on your growing business and wish you much success too!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 31 of 35
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

I too agree and think Hatch is a great resource for small businesses seeking credit.

I've been using the card since I got it. My only complaint is that they hold payments for nearly 7 days, which is a little slow if you have a small limit. 

Otherwise, I think they have a good interface. I haven't had to contact customer service for anything, TBH. The online process was very simple for me to get the account setup. While I do wish they were reporting to D&B and others, just having the access to an unsecured business credit line has been fantastic.

Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved today, but I am a little embarrassed to say only for $200!  LOL  That's even less than any personal card I have ever had.  Even though I have been in business for 20 years, it may be related to my just switching to a LLC this year or the business bank account being only a few months old.  But, maybe they'll increase after a few months.  I am going to give it a go.  Reporting would definitely be a MAJOR benefit and encourage more usage, and hopefully get a better limit.

Message 33 of 35
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I tried to apply Hatch card for my business. Right now they offer only in few states and my state is not one of them. I have to wait some time until they offer it in my state.

Message 34 of 35
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I have this card, but for only $400.

I told them I had no revenue so that's why the low limit.

I wasn't sure what it was when I applied so I didn't want to give up that info. As far as business credit goes, I get hammered with calls from loan brokers.

Anyway, I figured $400 would be useless, but I put it in the mix has a hedge against theft. (Figured that if an employee stole from me I would only lose $400).
The card has denials too many times.
Now I just use a larger limit card for employees.

I like the card, but reliability is an issue. The low limit is on me.

Edit: I want to clarify "too many times".  This may come off as too harsh. Every denial costs me money as the crew has to back track to get a different card. The lost productivity stands out to me. 

1. A few weeks ago was a decline, but I received an email from Hatch that evening apologizing for what I asume some sort of system error.

2. Another decline a few days later. Have no idea why. I didn't call to ask. Just swapped cards.

3. The 3rd decline was with me at a QT. I accidentally double paid the bill a bit back, (trying to stay under the $400 limit) and i'm using up the overage myself 1 coffee at a time.

Hope this explanation is more informative 

ps. CEO sent a message wanting to help look at it. This had me reread my comment and I felt it needed more explanation.

I haven't responded yet but will. Impressed that he is diving into the nuts and bolts

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.