Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a Paydex score of 100?

tag
Poquelin
Contributor

How do I get a Paydex score of 100?

Good Evening,

Reading Tuscani's post "Business 101" (Fantastic Post btw)! It states that to get a Paydex score of 100, one must pay before the invoice is generated. How Do I do that?

For Example. I will be opening a Net 30 account next week with Interstate Batteries. Let's say that on March 1st I go and purchase $350.00 worth of their product and charge it to my Net 30 account. Won't the invoice be generated at the time of purchase and if so, How can I pay it " before it's Generated" so I can get a 100 Paydex score?

can somebody explain how Net 30 accounts work?

Thank you

Starting Score: 638

Current score:
Equifax 680
Trans Union 718
Experian 714

Target Score: 725 Across the Board
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: How do I get a Paydex score of 100?

@Poquelin wrote:

Good Evening,

Reading Tuscani's post "Business 101" (Fantastic Post btw)! It states that to get a Paydex score of 100, one must pay before the invoice is generated. How Do I do that?

For Example. I will be opening a Net 30 account next week with Interstate Batteries. Let's say that on March 1st I go and purchase $350.00 worth of their product and charge it to my Net 30 account. Won't the invoice be generated at the time of purchase and if so, How can I pay it " before it's Generated" so I can get a 100 Paydex score?

can somebody explain how Net 30 accounts work?

Thank you

This is a very tricky question 

1) you can push a payment through for the amount you purchased the very next day long before invoicing

BUT 

2) it all boils down to how the lender reports the transaction 

Some report as paid early others just report as paid on time or within terms 

None of which you have any control of 

In my personal opinion a score of 80 carries just as much weight as an 100 but also IMHO D&B states they collect million of transaction BS I've had things never show up that I know for a fact was sent to them 

Which leads me to believe unless your a paying customer of their high priced worthless products focus more on whats in your EX and EQ business files as they seem the more reputable and relied upon CB's of the business world now 

Just my 2 cents tho 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
Poquelin
Contributor

Re: How do I get a Paydex score of 100?

Thanks for the info. I'll pushing the payments through or else I'll just be happy with the 80 score

Starting Score: 638

Current score:
Equifax 680
Trans Union 718
Experian 714

Target Score: 725 Across the Board
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.