Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailing address and applications

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Mailing address and applications

This is for a long-running business but I have done little to build its credit. My personal credit isn't good either but I wanted to get some tiny non-PG accounts going. I think I am just looking for net 30 accounts, $300 max.

I had to stop using my previous business address, but I doubt places accept a PO Box. I don't like the mailbox rental service in my area, and would prefer to get mail forwarded. However, I guess I'd get denied if my applications include a mail forwarding service? Or if the mailing address is in another state?

Is it fine to use a personal residence as the business address? Or do I need a combination -- mail forwarding service as the official business address and then ask them to mail things to me at my residence?

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

Re: Mailing address and applications

@Swatch wrote:

This is for a long-running business but I have done little to build its credit. My personal credit isn't good either but I wanted to get some tiny non-PG accounts going. I think I am just looking for net 30 accounts, $300 max.

I use a home address for my business and had no problems.

What is the goal you are trying to achieve with your business? Loans,credit cards,lines of credit? Or you just want net 30 accounts?

Message 2 of 3
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mailing address and applications

Anything that is not PG, but I think it will be a while before I can get anything good. Anything is good for the next year or so.

What I found before was that I would have to spend money to build my business credit, and I can't afford much right now. For example, I would have to pay twice as much with a supplier that offered net 30. There are plenty of business items I can use if the extra cost was only a little.

I tried to do it a few times years ago, but I think they didn't report to DnB.

I do AZEO.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.