Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU BUSINESS AND FICO 7

tag
La-dae
Established Member

Re: NFCU BUSINESS AND FICO 7

She mentioned it is a combo of personal and business credit. Not sure if that takes it totally off the 'no sense' scale but that's what was conveyed. :-)

Message 11 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@La-dae wrote:

She mentioned it is a combo of personal and business credit. Not sure if that takes it totally off the 'no sense' scale but that's what was conveyed. :-)

Welcome to the forum, btw Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 589000 (521k reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 721

Message 12 of 14
rkiss12
New Visitor

Wanted to follow up here and see if anyone had an updated minimum score for Navy Federal's business loans. Just tried to contact them, but I'm not a member and they told me they don't disclose that info. 

Message 13 of 14
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@rkiss12 wrote:

Wanted to follow up here and see if anyone had an updated minimum score for Navy Federal's business loans. Just tried to contact them, but I'm not a member and they told me they don't disclose that info. 

My advice is to not get involved with NFCU's business  section. They are as annoying as can be. The way they are treating you now is the way they will treat you when you're a customer. So move on to an institution that cares about business.

The business department is nothing like their excellent consumer department.

Total revolving limits 589000 (521k reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 721

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.