cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU GBR Visa Is In The House??? 🙏

tag
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Re: $15K NFCU GO BIZ™ Rewards APPROVAL. Stop Me!!!

@FinStar wrote:

@LP007 wrote:

@pizzadude wrote:

@LP007  How long was the underwriting process before you were approved, like 10-15 days?   Did they ask you for any additional biz or tax documentation ? 

Applied through the business account Marketplace portal. No PDF fill-in application. 3/18-3/24. 6 days.

No Docs asked for.

I have Biz & Pers checking + new Pers CC earlier this month.

Wow. That's like the smoothest and quickest NFCU Business CC approval I've seen...ever 😃

Given the previous and known DPs, most folks typically shied away from even pursuing it. 

@LP007- Have you had the business account with NFCU for a very long period? Do you run substantial business transactions or amounts through it? Is your business set up as LLC, S-Corp, Sole Prop, etc.?  I suppose the only drawback would be the business reporting (or lack thereof), but still a very decent tradeline.

Did they pull any biz CRAs?

Close to 3-year relation. I run a lot of transactions (deposits, bill pay, transfers, ACH). Account balances $10-20K. LLC.

CRA? Not sure about EQ, but I have 1 from 2/22-3/22 on my EX. It can be from any of the 4 biz apps I did during that period.

My suspision of this efficiency may be due to this new portal. A break from the PDF email in apps. It's now a plug&play application process.

coppressed nf dash marketplace-min.png 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.