cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office Depot OfficeMax 1,500 Approval. No Personal Guarantee :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Office Depot OfficeMax 1,500 Approval. No Personal Guarantee :)

Haven't applied for any business credit in almost 2 years. Checked out a post on here earlier about business credit, saw a link decided to pull the trigger especially since I didn't have to PG anything. At first, it said that they need more information from me and to contact them so i did, 3 minutes later i was approved.  Very happy. 1 Step Closer 

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/CRS/acq/launch/index.action?app=UNSOL&siteId=PLNP_OFFI...

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Office Depot OfficeMax 1,500 Approval. No Personal Guarantee :)

did you establish tradelines and have a paydex score? what did they ask you when you called in?

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have quill uline ups fedex as tradelines. When i called i literally said hey i got a message that you guys need more info from me. he asked me my name and business address and it was approved

Message 3 of 9
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Haven't applied for any business credit in almost 2 years. Checked out a post on here earlier about business credit, saw a link decided to pull the trigger especially since I didn't have to PG anything. At first, it said that they need more information from me and to contact them so i did, 3 minutes later i was approved.  Very happy. 1 Step Closer 

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/CRS/acq/launch/index.action?app=UNSOL&siteId=PLNP_OFFI...

Is that card a no PG revolver?  The app makes it look like it's not.  I have the card, but to get the revolver without a PG I had to fax the app, Citi told me online is PIF

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

NO PG. it even states and gives you 2 options. If you want to PG. and if you dont want to PG. I chose not to PG. No pull or anything like that. Also didnt fax anything

Message 5 of 9
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

@Anonymous
Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 6 of 9
iph38
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

NO PG. it even states and gives you 2 options. If you want to PG. and if you dont want to PG. I chose not to PG. No pull or anything like that. Also didnt fax anything

Got that, but is it a revolver?  It doesn't look like it, the link shows a terms listing N/A for everything, that suggests it's Not a revolving credit line

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. How long have you been in business, 2 years or longer?
Message 8 of 9
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

Well congrats. I may have to apply now. A few questions:

Is the bank serviced by Citibank?

They did not pull any credit reports?

thanks.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.