cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

No PG, starting limit $6500 (Net1 EFT terms).  I submitted my application online, the next day one of the CSR's called and asked if I wanted to be billed monthly, semi-monthly or weekly.  I asked for monthly billing, but got approved for semi-monthly.  Overall easy process.  Does anyone know who they report to?

https://www.pilotflyingj.com/fleet/

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: Pilot Flying J Fleet Card Approved!

Congrats.
Message 2 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Weird you were approved for semi-monthly, and not monthly. Is that normal for these types of accounts? Regardless...Congrats on the approval, and the SL is nice too! Smiley Happy
(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ Current scores....Your guess is as good as mine! ???
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 11

Thanks pizza! I read about Flying J on another business forum and someone there said it was a Net7 account. I'm kind of thinking monthly invoicing was tougher underwriting and maybe this was their counter offer to approve me? I could be wrong so who knows.
Message 4 of 11
New Visitor

They report to D&B
Message 5 of 11
Valued Contributor

@B335iswrote:

No PG, starting limit $6500 (Net1 EFT terms).  I submitted my application online, the next day one of the CSR's called and asked if I wanted to be billed monthly, semi-monthly or weekly.  I asked for monthly billing, but got approved for semi-monthly.  Overall easy process.  Does anyone know who they report to?

What benefits does this card offer?

Image result for bank of america cash rewards
Message 6 of 11
Established Member

Congrats, Started my company 1/1/2018 - Got $1,000 Approval - Got my cards today - Semi-monthly billing also - NO PG.

Message 7 of 11

@BronzeTraderwrote:

@B335iswrote:

What benefits does this card offer?

Cash price is the biggest benefit.  If you don't use it for a few months they will close the account, but they usually call first.

Message 8 of 11
Regular Contributor

Is this a fuel card only?  We use our comdata cards and get a pretty good discount.  I havent been able to match the disount I get with a card products percentage off.  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 10k NFCU Go Rewards10700 BECU 10k Chase FU 6k NFCU Flag 5k Disco IT 5k Amex BCE 1k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amex Biz Gold Rewards NPSL
Message 9 of 11

Did you have any vendors reporting on your business credit reports before you were approved?

Message 10 of 11