Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMS BUSINESS STORE CARD 10K

tag
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

SAMS BUSINESS STORE CARD 10K

I was approved for a Sams Biz card 12/13/21-----$2500.00 SL. Asked for CLI in February---declined

Used it fairly regulary, PIF every time. Today I requested a CLI to 10k--- it did not instantly approve, 4 hrs later I log in and BAM--approved 10k.

A $7500 CLI!!!! wow--- Now, my goal has been to get the SAMA BIZ MC version---what is the trick?   Can I call in and ask to move the 10k to the MC or do I need to go back in the store and submit another BIZ app hoping to get approved for the MC? I need some solid advice here....thanks in advance. I am really stoked. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
New Contributor

Re: SAMS BUSINESS STORE CARD 10K

i'd say get at least 3 more months of usage/payment history and then go back to store and apply again

they dont upgrade the store card, they open a separate account

Message 2 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Sam's CLI😁

Message 3 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@rchvmz wrote:

I was approved for a Sams Biz card 12/13/21-----$2500.00 SL. Asked for CLI in February---declined

Used it fairly regulary, PIF every time. Today I requested a CLI to 10k--- it did not instantly approve, 4 hrs later I log in and BAM--approved 10k.

A $7500 CLI!!!! wow--- Now, my goal has been to get the SAMA BIZ MC version---what is the trick?   Can I call in and ask to move the 10k to the MC or do I need to go back in the store and submit another BIZ app hoping to get approved for the MC? I need some solid advice here....thanks in advance. I am really stoked. 

Unfortunately, SYNCB does not reallocate limits to open a new biz account. As mentioned upthread, you'll have to reapply in the hopes you qualify for the MC. Just keep in mind, you could get approved for another store card -- it has happened. Something to keep in mind (depending on your profile) when you apply.

Message 4 of 10
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@rchvmz wrote:

Unfortunately, SYNCB does not reallocate limits to open a new biz account. As mentioned upthread, you'll have to reapply in the hopes you qualify for the MC. Just keep in mind, you could get approved for another store card -- it has happened. Something to keep in mind (depending on your profile) when you apply.

Certainly don't need another store card....I have read where guys have reapplied for the business card and was approved for the MasterCard

Message 5 of 10
marie39
Valued Member

You have to apply specifically for the Mastercard. You will get it. I was approved for the store card first with 2500 SL. I waited three months and was then approved for the Mastercard 10K starting limit. You have to apply in-store—best of luck.

Message 6 of 10
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

@marie39 wrote:

You have to apply specifically for the Mastercard. You will get it. I was approved for the store card first with 2500 SL. I waited three months and was then approved for the Mastercard 10K starting limit. You have to apply in-store—best of luck.

@marie39... So the same way when I applied for the store card?... I don't remember there being a specific MC box the check.... I'm confused... 

Message 7 of 10
marie39
Valued Member

I told the Sam's Club representative that I already had the store card and that this application was for the Mastercard. She gave me the kiosk and I filled out my business information myself. I spoke with Synchrony on the phone and reiterated I was applying for the Mastercard, she sent my information to underwriting and within 10 minutes I was approved for the 10K. 

Message 8 of 10
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

@marie39 wrote:

I told the Sam's Club representative that I already had the store card and that this application was for the Mastercard. She gave me the kiosk and I filled out my business information myself. I spoke with Synchrony on the phone and reiterated I was applying for the Mastercard, she sent my information to underwriting and within 10 minutes I was approved for the 10K. I

I see, so do you have the number I would call then when I get ready to go instore and apply?........I assume the Store rep can pull up the Biz MC application--as its diffferent from the store card..a manger had to come help with the store card application as the rep did not know what she was doing----I have had the store card since 12/11/21--so its been over 3 months----I'd really like to have the MC----I assume there was NO pg on that either, YES?

Message 9 of 10
rchvmz
Frequent Contributor

No go on the MC...I will try again @ 6months

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.