Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 yrs same credit limit????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 yrs same credit limit????

2 years with Wells fargo credit card and credit limit still at 300? requested denied, secured credit card 2 yrs 300 limit? Opened a 3 capital one CC less than a year 200 CLI now 1500? What is wrong with that picture Wells Fargo LOL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 yrs same credit limit????

@Anonymous wrote:

2 years with Wells fargo credit card and credit limit still at 300? requested denied, secured credit card 2 yrs 300 limit? Opened a 3 capital one CC less than a year 200 CLI now 1500? What is wrong with that picture Wells Fargo LOL

Just look at the Wells Fargo website and you'll realize that WF is still playing in the 90's when $500 limits were common and $4,500 limits were reserved for excellent credit.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wells Fargo is basically a prime conservative lender. They hold your negative past against you, too many newly opened accounts against you, too many inquiries, too high of balances, too much unused credit, and on their consumer credit cards they prefer you to have a banking relationship with them plus not have any of the things I mentioned above on your files for approval.

They ruined the Dillards card after they became the processing bank. I got declined for their Am Ex and $400 limit store card . They said I opened 6 accounts in 3 months and had too much unused credit. Store cards are supposed to be fairly simple to get. Wells is a big problem. They need to become a more progressive lender.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you have 3 CAP 1's, I'd close the WF card and move on.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.