I have had my Delta Amex for roughly a year and half. I started with a Delta Gold card after a year they offered me 100,000 skylines to upgrade to platinum. My initial credit line was $6000 after my 91 days was approved for my 3xcli. I transferred most of the SL to my BCE Amex in which that being my second Amex the CL was only $2000 in which I transferred 8000 to make the new limit 10k and the delta went up to 7k. I have paid both cards on time kept my uti below 20% and requested a cli on 4/27 and still a decision hasn't been made. I call everyday and am given an excuse the underwriters are reviewing ... but I haven't been denied,,,spoke with a supervisor who advised me its been sent to a senior high risk underwriter. I only requested ny CL be increased from 7k to 14k. Any idea why I'm being given the cold shoulder should I be concerned
I believe you would need to allow them some time to process the request. Calling them everyday doesn't really help. Typically, when some requests go into further review, whether it's a new card or a CLI, it can take up to 14 days, depending on how backed up they are.
So, just check online periodically to see if any movement occurs. They usually can provide an update via email as well. Be patient.
UpDate: They never sent me an email. I called and was advised that I my CLI request was declined. For reasons which were clearly untrue. Reason was i carried a high balance up until recently. I explained to the rep that I had no reason to pay my balance in full due to the fact I was still in my honey moon with my BCE which had a promotional apr of 0% for 18 months. That ended with this upcoming cycle therefore i paid the balance in full. I demanded a recon .. and low and behold ... i got my 3x CLI (again) thanks for the advice.