Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex limit reached?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex limit reached?

So what did I do?  Did I pull the trigger on this spectacular offer?  No, I decided I would come back after asking about my situation on MyFico.  Surely it would still be there.  The timer said there was 6 days left.

So I came on here, posted this thread, got the answers I wanted (thanks!), and went back to the Delta site to see about submitting that application.  Nothing.  Like it never happened.

I can get a referral offer on reddit for 60K for $3K.  I guess I'll have to settle for that.  I'm still occasionally refreshing the Delta page, though, hoping for a miracle.

Did you try an incognito window ? 

Message 11 of 13
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you try an incognito window ? 

Yeah... I even went through my browser history and copied the URL... no luck... said I was no longer eligible for the offer.

Doesn't matter anymore.  I went ahead and pulled on the 60K/$3K offer through a referral and got approved.  They gave me $10K on top of the $90K I already had.  I'm stunned at how much rope Amex keeps throwing me.

$3K spend means I need to wait longer until my next app, but that's probably a good thing anyway.

Message 12 of 13
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:  https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Amex-Delta-Gold-Business-first-business-approval/m-...

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.