Another AOD Signature Visa Denial

tag
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: Another AOD Signature Visa Denial

Well looks like USS AOD has sailed! 

Sorry for the denial OP.

Time to find another FOTM I guess.

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 21 of 24
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Sorry for the denial OP.

Syncrony is handing out $150 Amazon store cardsSmiley Happy

Message 22 of 24
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

Sorry for the denial OP.

@AverageJoesCredit  ; also your favorite FI PenFave is handing out $200 if you deposit to them your Stimulus check! 😂

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 23 of 24
cr101
Established Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

Sorry for the denial OP.

@AverageJoesCredit  ; also your favorite FI PenFave is handing out $200 if you deposit to them your Stimulus check! 😂

Signed up for mine today! This is actually the next cc that I'm going after. 

My app was declined by AOD, and that would be fine...except they weren't consistent in their answers about denial reasons and acceptable dti percentage (which they claimed was 1 of the denial reasons. other 2 were too many inq and new accts). My rep flat out told me after the recon that usually when they want to work w someone, they'll counter. ouch. She, and then her manager was supposed to have the uw recon my app w a much lower cl (bc they use the requested cl to calculate dti) so that my dti would be at an acceptable percentage. it would have been well below their limit had they actually used the lower cl. instead, they outright declined and only said that they'd recon just to appease me. as my rep implied, it seems that they just didn't want my business. the part that really blew my mind is that they couldn't tell me what they consider too many inquiries and new accts. the rep actually told me that she and some employees got together to answer my q and they found a site (credit wise) that has info on acceptable inquiries. why would you need to google this info??? you should know what your FI's guidelines are. they're a bit too small and inexperienced for me. looks like i actually lucked out by not getting this card added to my report. i just wish that they had been consistent in their answers bc w their changing answers and the different dp from this site, it just left me making my own assumptions about their real reason for declining the app. 😥

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.