Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree

tag
MacCreed
Valued Member

Re: App Spree

Nice spreeeeee!  Definitely recon for CSP.  What have you got to lose?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new home and on your CC approval! Definately, recon with Chase. 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

Amex - So I called and verified it was me who applied and my new address via utility bill. The CSR tried to push it through, no-go , got told the 7-10 day wait for manual review. That was yesterday. Today I got an email that a decision has been made please click link to view decision. It take me to the Amex status page where my status changed from pending to click link and submit documents. The other column told me to click to view decision so I disregarded the status and clicked then got the ole "We can't find your app at this time.....". So I figured it was declined but decided to call them just in case (why not right). The csr told me that the documents I uploaded were insufficient and they needed to see a bill of 60 days older, I told him that is impossible as we have only been in the house a for a single billing cycle. Told him I could send over mortgage papers if that is sufficient. He said sure, just uploaded my title papers and will call tomorrow.

Chase - I haven't reconned yet. Will probably do it this afternoon but Wana see how Amex pans out lol. My initial feeling have, it's a denial for CSB or maybe same as Amex verification because new address. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update:

Amex -  just emailed me , APPROVED for BCE. I wanted in with Amex sooooo bad now I will take care of this thing like it's my child (lol) . 

SL $1000.

(This was a cold app btw, I didn't prequal on their page but figured why not.)

Chase - If I attempt to recon will Amex see this and pull the plug for CSB? 

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread closed as OP was approved. @Anonymous, feel free to post your approval in the approvals sub forum. If you decide to recon with Chase and want input, feel free to start a new thread. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.