cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI Review Time?

PaulB2
New Contributor

Apple Card CLI Review Time?

I applied for my first CLI on my apple card yesterday on the 91st day. Got the we will email you our decision within three day message. How long does it take to get answer? I figured it would be approved or denied quickly. Anyone had success after taking this

long?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
NYC_Fella
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card CLI Review Time?

@PaulB2 wrote:

I applied for my first CLI on my apple card yesterday on the 91st day. Got the we will email you our decision within three day

message. How long does it take to get answer? I figured it would be approved or denied quickly. Anyone had success after taking this

long?

My experience has been within 15 minutes.

Message 2 of 4
Mischa
New Contributor

I got that message when I applied for my first CLI with Apple in July. It really did take 3 days to get the email and it was approved. I applied for my 2nd one last night and it was instant approval. 

I've heard of both approvals and denials after the 3 day email wait thing so it could go either way. I think it simply means it went to a manual review and the computer was unable to make an instant decision. 

Message 3 of 4
FinStar

@PaulB2 wrote:

I applied for my first CLI on my apple card yesterday on the 91st day. Got the we will email you our decision within three day message. How long does it take to get answer? I figured it would be approved or denied quickly. Anyone had success after taking this

long?

As mentioned upthread, you should be able to learn the results by Friday.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.