Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple SCT and SL

tag
Neutron
New Contributor

Apple SCT and SL

Just curious if the Apple Card's shopping cart trick can be used to get a higher SL.  I applied through Wallet and was offered 3k SL.  I have not accepted or declined the offer yet.  If I throw some stuff in my cart and go through the checkout is there a chance I will get a higher SL from them, or am I locked in at 3k now?  Anyone have any experience with this?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Apple SCT and SL

I did exactly what you did some time ago and even when I went back to actually purchase my MacBook Pro the offer didn't change at all. What I was offered in the app is what was offered again during checkout. I will say that I did both in the same day.

Hopefully your question will get more exposure and maybe someone can chime in if they've had an experience different that than of my own.
Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Placing additional items in the cart isn't going to change the initial CL offer whether you use that method or apply via Wallet. It's possible that if you give it additional time they may offer a higher SL, but it'll boil down to your individual profile.

Message 3 of 4
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

To add to the other good points already brought up, what they offered you will stand for 30 days regardless of what you do. If you would like a chance to try the SCT with a cart full of Apple goodies, you'll have to wait out the 30 day period until you current app expires, as GS will not run another pull on you during that same 30 day period.

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.