cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Citi DoubleCash Card and it's in review...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for Citi DoubleCash Card and it's in review...

I applied for the Citi DoubleCash Card, and it states that it's in further review and I can check back after 24 hours.

Has anyone experienced this when applying for this card?  Just wondering if anyone has any background on which CB they pull and the kinds of scores they are looking for.  Was hoping to use this as my go-to cash back card for a while instead of the Chase Freedom.

Crossing my fingers for good news!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Citi DoubleCash Card and it's in review...

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for the Citi DoubleCash Card, and it states that it's in further review and I can check back after 24 hours.

Has anyone experienced this when applying for this card?  Just wondering if anyone has any background on which CB they pull and the kinds of scores they are looking for.  Was hoping to use this as my go-to cash back card for a while instead of the Chase Freedom.

When I applied for a Citi card ( not DC) it gave me a message to call. You can call them to find out. Further review could be that they need more time to review your credit file.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

When I applied for a Citi card ( not DC) it gave me a message to call. You can call them to find out. Further review could be that they need more time to review your credit file.

Thanks!  I'll try giving them a call to see if they need any further info

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!  I'll try giving them a call to see if they need any further info

Good.. Keep us posted on results and will keep fingers crossed for you.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if you’ve called yet but from my personal experience I was approved the following day after that message you received. I applied for the Double Cash and it was my first non-cobranded Citi card.

Message 5 of 6
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Scores fine. Dont get rattled by review status its not necessarily indicative of denial. Crossing fingers for u as well.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.