Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for Disco CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Asking for Disco CLI

Anyone know the best time? I would think some person or software puts in what you are (if any) approved for. I always wonder if it is the 1st? When your statement cuts? The end of the month? Random? I have yet to figure a pattern.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Re: Asking for Disco CLI

For awhile some people were getting a CLI almost every month if they used the CLI button. For awhile I was getting them pretty often but have not had luck lately.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone know the best time? I would think some person or software puts in what you are (if any) approved for. I always wonder if it is the 1st? When your statement cuts? The end of the month? Random? I have yet to figure a pattern.

I think that any "pattern" anyone finds is very profile-specific.  If you have time check out the Discover Unofficial Data Points thread, as there is lots of feedback in there regarding the different CLI patterns people have found over time.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have. Just wondering if anyone knew if there was a real time if the Month the system or agent entered in your CLI amount so if you pushed the button or asked for a CLI it knew how much to get you. I know everyone is on a pattern ... I’m on 90 days... usually $700 each time for my IT Card and my Miles is new so idk yet. I just know at some time someone or some program had to tell the software how much you are approved for... because when you do hit the CLI button it tells you how much you can have... or if you call you get an amount and can even go hit the button to get the remainder of whatever the Max was you could have. I just thought some brain on here would know when that info is entered or if it is account specific like your statement date. I always ask on the 5th which is the first day of my new statement. Maybe I don’t need to though if someone knows for instance it is the 1st that the data is updated in their system.

Maybe I am not explaining myself or my question right. It isn’t in the big thread either. I have read that bad boy a couple times and that has lots of DPs but not what I am asking. Maybe it’s jusy something nobody knows. Maybe employees don’t even know.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.