cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE Gravy Train

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

BCE Gravy Train

Hey All,

I've got a fairly short history. No official credit score but my CK and Experian PLUS scores are 735 and 750. I've got all the cards in my siggy and 2 months on my AmEx green with no problems. I always pay before the due date and run a fair amount through it. I see a ton of other people getting approved for BCE. Do you guys think I have a shot? I'm also looking at a walmart card, but that's probably not gonna come to fruition because it's not a very prime card. Just for reference, I'm planning on apping for chase Freedom and CSP or Ritz in february.

What do you guys think? should I app for BCE? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Contributor

Re: BCE Gravy Train

Wouldn't you wanna wait until January so you could take advantage of their backdating? Just asking. I think you'd get more out of applying for the BCE then. Seems like you're doing great thus far with your credit and I think you'd have a pretty good chance.

Total CL: Around $168,750 not counting hidden TLs. FICOs in the 700-730 range.

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 2 of 8
Frequent Contributor

I'm going for Delta Skymiles in Jan.

Message 3 of 8
Super Contributor

@jjnels wrote:

I'm going for Delta Skymiles in Jan.

Alright cool. In that case, I don't think it would hurt.

Total CL: Around $168,750 not counting hidden TLs. FICOs in the 700-730 range.

Main cards: Macy's Amex: $24k, Lowe's, $17k, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7k, Chase AARP: $5.2k, Chase Freedom: $5k, Chase British Airways: $5k, Discover It: $1.5k, Barclays Arrival: $2.5k, Sam's Club MC: $8.5k, Stash: $8k, Sam's Club: $10k, Wells Fargo Propel: $8k, Paypal Smart Connect: $4.9k, Amazon Store Card: $6k, Cabelas Club Visa: $5k, Nordstrom: $5k, CapOne Quicksilver: $2k
Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

I think you have a good chance at BCE. I got BCP with worse scores than you have. 

EX: 800+; EQ: 800+; TU: 800+ --> Entered the garden on 11/15/14. Planning on leaving around 1/1/17.
Message 5 of 8
Frequent Contributor

With the Green Card, they required a 4506-T, and i sent paystubs instead. im only afraid ill have to go through all that again.

Message 6 of 8
Frequent Contributor

Couldn't take it anymore and applied. They said call back Monday. Cross your fingers!
Message 7 of 8
Senior Contributor

@jjnels wrote:
Couldn't take it anymore and applied. They said call back Monday. Cross your fingers!

Fingers crossed for you! Try not to apply for cards late on Friday or over the weekend. I know the agony of that suspense Smiley Happy Good luck

Ink Cash Signature $8.5k ~ Discover it $15k
Blue Cash Everyday $15k ~ Diamond Preferred $15k ~ Slate $17.5k ~ Sallie Mae WMC $24.5k
EQ 712 EX 716 TU 721

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.