Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA card finder

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA card finder

When I filled out the form it took me to a page saying "we recommend" and showed me a few cards.   Is this a preapproval or just them trying to get me to apply for a card.. 

any help would be appreciated.  Thank you 

quick edit: it's gives me an "offer is good until 2/19/2020

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA card finder

@Anonymous wrote:

When I filled out the form it took me to a page saying "we recommend" and showed me a few cards.   Is this a preapproval or just them trying to get me to apply for a card.. 

any help would be appreciated.  Thank you 

quick edit: it's gives me an "offer is good until 2/19/2020

As it has been said, some people have put in their Dog's name and got the same results. Just trying to get you to apply. IMHO

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. Thanks for the Info!

Message 3 of 7
joshk4u
Valued Member

I tested this out as well and put my spouses info in and she is in the 500's and offered the same as me " we recommend " the cash card - everyone gets this offer. Lol just an offer not a TRUE PreQualify! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joshk4u wrote:

I tested this out as well and put my spouses info in and she is in the 500's and offered the same as me " we recommend " the cash card - everyone gets this offer. Lol just an offer not a TRUE PreQualify! 

Yup! Just a solicitation.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:
As it has been said, some people have put in their Dog's name and got the same results. Just trying to get you to apply. IMHO
I couldn't help but laugh! Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 7
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Ya, unfortunately I took the bait, hook line and sinker, last year. Got the "This offer good until xx/xx" message, and I thought "Great! Let's apply and see what happens!"  Look for the BoA card in my signature if you're curious how that went Smiley LOL

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.