Did you mean: 

Bank of America Preselected

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Bank of America Preselected

@Anonymous wrote:
I have been with BofA 30plus years and keep quite a bit in plus my Merril Edge tradding account and mortgage.
My EX score is 728 with one 5 year old non reporting CO and a 9 year old CH7 that I cant wait to fall off.
Are they like Chase and not approve because of the BK? Or should I be ok?

If I were in your shoes and never had a late payment on that mortgage I would apply, just not for the Premium Rewards card.   If not successful I would absolutely recon and remind them of all 3 of the factors above.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Solid plan, thanks.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received this offer a couple days ago in the mail with a preset APR. After reading the comments on here, I decided to apply. I put a $99 deposit and they gave me a $500 credit line. I'm surprised because I burned BOA about 8 years ago, but I do have an active bank account with them. They used TransUnion which is my highest score!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I received this offer a couple days ago in the mail with a preset APR. After reading the comments on here, I decided to apply. I put a $99 deposit and they gave me a $500 credit line. I'm surprised because I burned BOA about 8 years ago, but I do have an active bank account with them. They used TransUnion which is my highest score!

Thats surprising to me they pulled TU. I would have assumed EX all the way. What scores did you have at the time you applied? 

Thanks 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.