No credit card required
Browse credit cards from a variety of issuers to see if there's a better card for you.
@coldfusion wrote:
@Anonymous wrote:Well, that's interesting but, you're outside of the 90 days and it's still pending.... could be an excuse to say the letter is in the mail. A sure fire way to know would be call an analyst and ask directly.
I've never had a delayed reaction on a CLI attempt before but, I've seen instances around here every once in awhile where it turns into a CLI and not a denial.
My last 4 requests (1 card, 3x CLI) were all forwarded for review, all were approved. YMMV.
+1 That's usually been the case for some of mine (i.e. additional review).
@coldfusion wrote:
My last 4 requests (1 card, 3x CLI) were all forwarded for review, all were approved. YMMV.
Good to know. I didn't even think about going for 3X, but I asked for $50k (nice round number) when I'm at $17k, which is actually just a smidge under 3X. I didn't get the 7-10 day message like the OP, but a message saying it can take 5 business days for review and possibly up to 30.















So I broke down today and called the front line CSR and asked if my CLI request was alive or declined. Put me on hold for like 5 minutes and then came back and said he couldnt get any info. He couldnt even tell if the request was still under review or not.
CLI button still up on my account. <Sigh>
Check if the request for a credit line increase link is there tomorrow. If you made your request after last night's batch run started there's a chance it wouldn't have been flushed last night, but it should be gone tomorrow morning.
@coldfusion wrote:
Check if the request for a credit line increase link is there tomorrow. If you made your request after last night's batch run started there's a chance it wouldn't have been flushed last night, but it should be gone tomorrow morning.
Still there ..... They are taunting me
Just double checking ... BoA pulls TU for CLIs, right?
@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Try having the button on your account when you know 100% you cant have one
We are talking about BoA here Joe, not Disco lol
@Meanmchine wrote:Just double checking ... BoA pulls TU for CLIs, right?
Correct. SP on TU. If by now there has been no change, the CLI request is likely denied.
OK, current CL = $20k
Asked for $30k
Income $45k
Letter arrived today .... Amount of credit extended .... exceeds our max.
Luv button still on
Try a lowball amt like $22k which puts my at 50% of income?
Skip it and try next quarter?