Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caesar Rewards Visa Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Caesar Rewards Visa Credit Card

Saw a member get approved for this card last week. they mentioned their score and the credit bureau the HP was taken from.

thought i give it a try this morning and applied to it.

received the message saying:

Thank you for your Caesars Rewards® Visa® Credit Card application. The information you provided is being reviewed. You may expect a reply by mail within 2 weeks.

anyone else get this when they tried applying? this mean it's most likely a decline?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Caesar Rewards Visa Credit Card

It can go in either direction. That's simply Comenity's standard 'boiler plate' message for applications that prompt for further verification or get declined.

At this point, just wait for the letter in the mail to determine the outcome of the application.
Message 2 of 7
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Good luck !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Saw a member get approved for this card last week. they mentioned their score and the credit bureau the HP was taken from.

Thank you for your Caesars Rewards® Visa® Credit Card application. The information you provided is being reviewed. You may expect a reply by mail within 2 weeks.

anyone else get this when they tried applying? this mean it's most likely a decline?

I got that (or one like it) when I applied and was approved.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

did you wait the 2 weeks for it to arrive in the mail or did you get the news before hand?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got that (or one like it) when I applied and was approved.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same message yesterday when I applied.  called them today and told me that My application is pending 

Message 6 of 7
aloush11
Regular Contributor

Good luck! 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.