Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Savor One Verification

tag
dynamicvb
Valued Contributor

Cap One Savor One Verification

My Bk fell off my last report the other day so I decided to pull the trigger on the CapOne Savor One. I was prequalified for a couple of months so I figured I should pick up one more card to replace my bucketed Secured CapOne. I got the 7-10 days message when I applied so I just assumed it was a  denial. today I got an email requesting verification so I guess I may not be a denial.

What does everyone think is this a good thing and I may not have wasted 3 HP's after all? 

I mainly decided on this card for the 150 sub after spending 500. I would like a decent SL to pad everything, but my main purpose with this is to get enough that I can get the sub without too much trouble, but even if they don't give me a decent SL, I could still get the sub and jsut replace the secured as I only have a 700 CL on it. 

Started Rebuild 4/2018: EX 616| TU 604| EQ 621

Current 5/28/20:

First Goal Score: 750+ Reached 3/2019

Next Goal all over 800
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One Savor One Verification

Verification is usually a good sign, just reply or give them a call and give them the requested info. Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Hard to say. Verification with the regular Savor is often approval. Not sure if the same applies with the SavorOne. But at least it wasn’t an instant denial. Good luck!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck OP, keep us posted.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.